These diy wedding shower kit ideas are floating all over the internet and Pinterest, and I even wrote a post about them awhile back. This time, however, I decided to spruce it up a bit more. I created this one for my future sister-in-law to give at her wedding shower. I hope she enjoys it!
Here’s some of the phrases I used before being personalized.
- A crayon – to “color” all the days of your marriage bright and sunn
- A rubber band – to remind you to always be flexible
- A candle – to help the glow of romance always be part of your love (You can buy a really nice candle like this, or simply give a little tea light. Either works!)
- A paper clip – to help you hold it all together
- A penny – to give you extra “cents” to know which battles are worth fighting, and which are better ignored
- Some tape – to repair what your groom “fixed”
- A highlighter – to highlight all of the wonderful moments you and your groom will have
- A glue stick – to help you “stick it out” during the rough patches
- A battery – to help you recharge after a long day
- A button – to remind you that sometimes you need to “button your lip”
- A safety pin – to help you pin-point your problems and solve them
- A dental pic – to always pick out the best in your mate
- A q-tip – to dig out all the bad things in your relationship
- A band-aid – so you can tackle those high heels in a few weeks!