Candy Corn. Mmmmm. Just those two words are enough to make my mouth water. But other than eating them (or mixing them with the correct proportion of roasted peanuts to resemble a Salted Nut Roll – yummy!), what’s a person supposed to do with them? I wasn’t entirely sure, so this round up of 25 candy corn recipes will help us both with some inspiration!
Maybe you associate candy corn with Halloween, or perhaps you’re someone who likes them throughout the entire fall season. Either way these 25 candy corn recipes will not disappoint!
So what are we waiting for? I want to see all the different ways I can make various candy corn recipes, and if you’ve read this far you must be intrigued as well! 🙂
Click on any of the links below to be taken directly to any candy corn recipes that pique your interest.
Candy Corn Recipes
- Chocolate Dipped Candy Corn by Pint Sized Treasures
- Salted Caramel Candy Corn by iHeart Nap Time
- Monster Popcorn Candy Corn by The Jenny Evolution
- Candy Corn Popcorn Balls by Simply Shellie
- Candy Corn Peanut Butter Ball by Tastes of Lizzy T
- Candy Corn Cookies by Baking Beauty
- Candy Corn Caramel Apple by The Classy Chapter
- Creamy Candy Corn Jello Cups by Momdot
- Candy Corn Kix Mix Popcorn Balls by Oh My Sugar High
- Peanut Butter Candy Corn Cookies by The Gracious Wife
- Candy Corn Fudge by Masshole Mommy
- Candy Corn Milkshakes by Baking Beauty
- Halloween Candy Bark by Just a Taste
- Candy Corn Cake Pops by Love From the Over
- Peanut Butter Monster Munch by Back to Her Roots
- Candy Corn Swirl Cookies by The Simple Sweet Life
- Delicious Candy Corn Mummy Truffles by Mod Podge Rocks Blog
- Candy Corn Brownie Pies by Crazy for Crust
- Harvest Trail Mix by The House of Hendrix
- Candy Corn Softbatch Cookies by Averie Cooks
- Candy Corn Peanut Mallow Bars by Julies Eats and Treats (This is my personal favorite of the ENTIRE post!)
- Candy Corn Butter Cookies by Tidy Mom
- Candy Corn White Chocolate Fudge by This Gal Cooks
- Candy Corn Cake by Joann
- Reese’s Turkeys by Inside Bru Crew Life (What a cute idea for the kids or even in the classroom!)
Phew! If you took the time to click through all of those, there’s a good chance you’re already planning your run to the store for candy corn. And, honestly, I don’t blame you!
Now if you’re lazy or live in the boonies like I do, you may want to just buy your candy corn online. After all, you’re going to need a lot to make all 25 of these candy corn recipes (or even just a few). Here’s a jumbo bag so you have all the candy corn you could possibly need. You’re welcome. 😉
Do you have a favorite candy corn recipe? Please share it in the comments below!