There are affiliate links in many of the posts on this site. This means your purchase supports myself, my business, and my family when you click through to buy - at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
The only thing more fun than Halloween itself is the anticipation of Halloween! One great way to build the excitement is fun, Halloween themed books. Here are 11 Halloween picture books for non-readers. Your little ghouls will love these!
These Halloween picture books are meant to be a bit on the spooky side. We love Halloween here at our house, so please make sure they’re a good fit for your family before purchasing! Check out the description provided and make sure it looks like something your young non-readers (babies, toddlers, or preschoolers) would enjoy listening to. I know my son is going to love each one of these!
This post contains affiliate links. Please read my entire disclosure statement here.
11 Halloween Picture Books for Non-Readers
- The Night Before Halloween by Natasha Wing
- Halloween Night by Marjorie Dennis Murray
- At the Old Haunted House by Helen Ketteman
- Ten Timid Ghosts written and illustrated by Jennifer Barrett O’Connell
- Room on a Broom by Julia Donaldson
- The Spooky Wheels on the Bus by J. Elizabeth Mills
- Goodnight Goon: a Petrifying Parody written and illustrated by Michael Rex
- Skeleton Hiccups by Margery Cuyler
- Rex Trick-or-Treats by Lois B. Grambling
- Not Very Scary by Carol Brendler
- Monsterator written and illustrated by Keith Graves
There you have it – 11 great Halloween picture books for non-readers. Whether you have babies, toddlers, or preschool students – they are sure to enjoy at least one of the books on this list! I’m hoping to “corrupt” my son and teach him the love of Halloween from a young age. Like mother, like son – right? 😉
Looking for more great Halloween ideas? Check out these other posts: