There are affiliate links in many of the posts on this site. This means your purchase supports myself, my business, and my family when you click through to buy - at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
This FREE Halloween treat box printable is great for parents, room moms, teachers, or even anyone who just wants to hand out their Halloween goodies to children in a fun little box.
The best part? Well, besides being free…is that it’s super easy to create this! Just follow these simple instructions.
- Cut the pattern out completely.
- Fold the pattern along all the edges and creases (the sides of the box and the top, bottom, and tabs on each side).
- Along the side of the xo, you will note there are two tabs on and side and one long tab on the other. Line up the small tabs along the long tab. Then, with a pencil, make a mark a mark as to where to cut holes to insert the tabs.
- Fold the small tabs into the long tab.
- Insert the bottom tabs together. These are the base of the box. Start with the side tabs, then the middle one with the rectangular shaped hole, and then place the last tab into the hole.
- For the top, think of a McDonald’s Happy Meal. With a pencil, create a mark where to cut holes into the two flaps on the sides. These will be pretty long holes to be able to insert the sides of the handles on the box. (Look at the image.)
- Fill with your favorite treats!
Click on either picture in this post to download your FREE Halloween treat box printable.
Yes, it’s going to take a little bit of time to assemble your free Halloween treat box printable, but I promise you’ll get the hang of it quickly and enjoy making these! Children of all ages will enjoy receiving these filled with edible or non-edible treats for the Halloween or fall season!
On the lookout for even more great fall or Halloween content? Then you’re going to LOVE the ideas listed below!!